I've been looking for the perfect black tote bag for work that can store my larger sketchbook and one or two books, but I've been having difficulty deciding on one—do I go the "investment piece" route, or get something more affordable? Something plan and simple or a little more "different"?
Here are my favorite options so far:
1. The Transport Tote / Madewell / $168 / Link
2. Un Billion IllBeCa Thomas Tote / Nordstrom Rack / $79 / Link (no longer available in black)
3. Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote / Nordstrom / $48 / Link
4. Poverty Flats by rian Colorful Shopper / Nordstrom / $58 / Link
5. Urban Originals Wonder Dots Tote / Nordstrom / $60 / Link
6. Merona Solid Tote / Target / $35 / Link
Right now my favorites are #3 & #5—what do you think?