Hi Tulle & Combat Boots friends! I'm Lara from The Glossarie and as the darling Gina celebrates her graduation in the Outer Banks of NC, I'm thrilled to be here with you chatting about one of my favorite subjects this time of year - poolside pretty. Memorial Day is creeping up on us and my neighborhood pool is looking just a little bit more inviting each day. My favorite poolside clutch from Stephanie Johnson is all packed and ready to go with my favorite summertime makeup essentials. Take a peek inside!
1. Stephanie Johnson Farrah Tassel Clutch, $48: Natural raffia trimmed in leafy lime green is lightweight and carefree - the perfect place to stash my beauty basics and so fun for taking out on the town after a day in the waves.
2. Tarte LipSurgence in Spirited, $24: This plumping stain gives enough polish to still be poolside appropriate and the natural flush it leaves behind stays all day.
3. Murad Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30, $31: There is no price too high for an oil-free sunblock that won't block my pores or break me out. Murad has blended the perfect amount of sun care and protection and hit true beauty gold with this featherweight, hydrating, and super effective SPF.
4. Bumble and Bumble Color Minded UV Protective Styling Balm, $28: After a good cooling and chlorine-saturated head dunk, my baby fine hair is aching for some moisture. This hair cream de-tangles and gives subtle shine while nourishing and minimizing fading effects.
5. Sonia Kashuk Fairy Princess, $4.79: Sweet mint-colored nails are going to be my summer uniform. Sonia Kashuk does the shade justice with her high shine, chip resistant formula at a bargain price.
6. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara, $20: I love a lot of lash and fun in the sun is no exception to the rule. This ultimate in splash-proof mascaras is gel-based making it lightweight (ie you won't feel it like you do with other waterproof mascaras) and super natural looking.
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Round Tortoise Sunglasses, $110: Sunglasses do double duty by the pool, protecting your precious peepers from sun damage and the deepening lines you get from squinting while also keeping you looking very stylish.